The Y-noT Project is a non-profit organization honoring Tony Borcia and dedicated to stopping intoxicated boaters.
About The Y-noT Project:
The Y-noT Project is being formed by Tony Borcia’s family and friends. It seeks to end intoxicated boating tragedies. The Y-noT Project is not an anti-drinking and boating campaign but instead, a responsible boating campaign which encourages individuals “YnoT be a designated boater” and “Y-noT report erratic boating”.
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Goals of the Y-noT Project:
- Promoting Safe & Responsible Boating
- Start a designated boater program
- Start a program to report intoxicated boaters
- Increase penalties for persons with multiple OUI's
- Increase the funding for patrols of our lakes and rivers
- Support legislation to make our lakes and rivers safe
- Increase awareness of the dangers of intoxicating boating
- Encourage the increased use of our lakes and rivers by promoting safe and responsible boating which in turn will increase revenues to surrounding businesses.
My precious 10 year old boy was killed on July 28, 2013 while tubing on the Chain O'Lakes. He fell off the tube and then was hit by a man who has been charged with operating the boat under the influence of alcohol and cocaine.
Click for the video:
Join us as Governor Quinn signs Bill 2731, 3433, & 3434
Donations have made it possible to purchase a boat for the IDNR to help make our water safer.