Early Registration & Team Packet Pick-Up
Registration of teams has closed, and brackets are finalized. We welcome everyone to come out on Sunday, August 9th, to support the tournament and enjoy the festivities
The Y-noT Project is a non-profit organization honoring Tony Borcia and dedicated to stopping intoxicated boaters.
About The Y-noT Project:
The Y-noT Project is being formed by Tony Borcia’s family and friends. It seeks to end intoxicated boating tragedies. The Y-noT Project is not an anti-drinking and boating campaign but instead, a responsible boating campaign which encourages individuals “YnoT be a designated boater” and “Y-noT report erratic boating”.
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Goals of the Y-noT Project:
- Promoting Safe & Responsible Boating
- Start a designated boater program
- Start a program to report intoxicated boaters
- Increase penalties for persons with multiple OUI's
- Increase the funding for patrols of our lakes and rivers
- Support legislation to make our lakes and rivers safe
- Increase awareness of the dangers of intoxicating boating
- Encourage the increased use of our lakes and rivers by promoting safe and responsible boating which in turn will increase revenues to surrounding businesses.
My precious 10 year old boy was killed on July 28, 2013 while tubing on the Chain O'Lakes. He fell off the tube and then was hit by a man who has been charged with operating the boat under the influence of alcohol and cocaine.
The 1 Annual Y-noT Project Wiffle Tournament was a huge success due to the sthard work of many volunteers and numerous sponsors. The Y-noT Project has raised over $77,000 dollars. The is an incredible amount and is a wonderful testimony of how Tony’s short life touched so many people. Tony loved to play wiffle ball so the tournament was a fantastic way to celebrate and remember our sweet Tony.
Donations have made it possible to purchase a boat for the IDNR to help make our water safer.
"It should be a really beautiful morning," said Molly Bacilek.